Sold the Harley and picked up an eBike

Sven

Local time
9:17 PM
Recently sold a Harley and just picked up an eBike. Happy to be in the wind again (without the noise).

Looking for others in the NE Illinois/Chicagoland area for rides.

Welcome to the site. Ya, most motorcycles are obnoxiously loud and annoying. I don't know why their allowed to be so loud. Could you imagine if cars were just as loud! Then something would be done about it. The other thing I noticed is when some guys get on them they become Macho Man. Probably why they got loud bikes because they want attention...."hey, look at me!" Haha fools!
So what Ebike did you pick up? Be safe out there, people in cars and trucks have gone beserko!

Rick,

Thanks for the welcome. There are plenty of new Harley owners I think they’ve just joined the Hells angels. However when they finally cross paths with a 1%er they usually suck it up.

The only thing more annoying then open pipes is a guy riding through town with his radio blasting. Look at me! Look at me!!!

I picked up a Trek Allant+. Loving long quiet rides without the fear of getting run over by a cement truck. One thing I’ve learned in 50 years of riding motorcycles and avoiding collisions is assume you are invisible to everybody.

Rick,

One thing I’ve learned in 50 years of riding motorcycles and avoiding collisions is assume you are invisible to everybody.
Good advice! Because to some of these lunatics...you are invisible! :eek:

Rick,

Thanks for the welcome. There are plenty of new Harley owners I think they’ve just joined the Hells angels. However when they finally cross paths with a 1%er they usually suck it up.

The only thing more annoying then open pipes is a guy riding through town with his radio blasting. Look at me! Look at me!!!

I picked up a Trek Allant+. Loving long quiet rides without the fear of getting run over by a cement truck. One thing I’ve learned in 50 years of riding motorcycles and avoiding collisions is assume you are invisible to everybody.
Congratulations! I got a Trek Allant+ just last week!! I have been a casual/lite rider (riding with my kids in the neighborhood) and need to up my accessories to support this new bike! Looking forward to new experiences with my e-bike.

Back