So I guess this is my personal mobility vehicle

You win my friend oh and good luck getting avgas at the local service station or maybe you Cessna runs on unleaded . You win my friend a bike is a bike and a plane is a plane and so on good on you mate happy flying

I got into the Texas law thing. For e-bikes.
Happy to have anyone correct any mis-statements.
If the e-bike is under 100 pounds and has a 750w motor (max) and has a brake capable of skidding the braked wheel (on a clean, dry surface) - then there does not appear to be a speed limit for trails So in areas lacking a posted limit on trails, below is the best design for speed. Has been human power clocked at 80mph. Add in 750w geared to run highest possible speed and one might get a speeding ticket on the bicycle trail - even in Texas.
Pedal on!
a velox-fastest-bike.png

Not exactly an upright riding position. Probably no suspension to meet the 100 pound limit. Lacking that wind in your face feel.

Mate you won with your plane didn't you , good on you , keep on flying makes more room for us meer mortals down here on the ground . Just remember to buy the right water free fuel at the handy highway service station of your choice oh an try not to take out any power wires when either taking off or landing if that's your thing that is . . Enjoy your day buddy ☺️

If the bickering between you two in this guys thread does not cease, then I will be forced to take action,
unless @biknut just doesn't care if yas wreck his thread .....

Please heed this warning, i'm not here to be yur buddy :)

HP

I don't know what some of you guys are talking about? My bike came from the factory 750w and 20 mph top speed. At the press of a button my bike is totally legal. I've ridden this bike 22,000 miles on city trails, and streets, and I've never been pulled over one time in 10 years. Never heard a complaint except from a few bicyclers dressed in Tour de France suits that like to race at dangerous fast speeds on crowded trails. When I'm on a trail, I respect the rules of the trail. When I'm on a street I ride at safe speeds, and no one seems to have a problem with. If I tried to ride at your normie eBike speeds, which I'd be within my legal right to do, I'd get killed.

Conversation with Saint Peter; "I was obeying the letter of the law when a bus ran me over, are you going to do something to the bus driver? Saint Peter; No you shouldn't of been impersonating a rolling road block fool."

If the bickering between you two in this guys thread does not cease, then I will be forced to take action,
unless @biknut just doesn't care if yas wreck his thread .....

Please heed this warning, i'm not here to be yur buddy :)

HP
Everyone has a right to their opinion. I understand peoples concerns even if I don't agree with them.

Which is what I said no one was going fast on trails. And a bike is a bike no matter what others my think it is

At least you could still pedal that thing when the battery is dry.
IMO, as long as it's got pedals and can be propelled by pedaling, and two wheels; it's a bike.
Regardless if it's a fully faired, record setting recumbent or a10kw motored ebike.
If it's got three wheels, it's a trike.

It's got pedals which was said all along , it can be peddled if one wants to which was said all along ITS A BIKE AN EBIKE.

At least you could still pedal that thing when the battery is dry.
IMO, as long as it's got pedals and can be propelled by pedaling, and two wheels; it's a bike.
Regardless if it's a fully faired, record setting recumbent or a10kw motored ebike.
If it's got three wheels, it's a trike.
Once I had a power failure, and pedaled 8 miles home. Luckily my bike has a 9 speed pedal gearbox, and the bottom 3 gears have beach cruiser like gearing.

Back