SmartBike App - unable to save activity

weewards

Local time
3:45 AM
I have been enjoying my D310 1X for the last month but so far I have not been able to save any rides.
I get a quick message flash up about insufficient data (i think) but no Activity data is shown.
I did experiment with running Strava, Apple watch & MapMyRide all at the same time and got useful data from them all except from the MAHL SmartBike App.
Today I limited it to only my Apple Watch and the SmarBtike App but as I have had every time, no activity is shown on the App after the message has flashed up & gone away.

I have an Apple I-Phone 12 Pro with IOS 16.4 & the latest Version of the Mahl My Smartbike app.

Strangely if I press the record Button when i am at home & then press again to finish the non existent ride, the activity s recorded as shown in the attached pic.

What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 21.04.02.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 21.04.02.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 72
Don’t know, but …. try Mini Bike Computer. iOS app. Superb app that records your trip and saves them within the app. We use this for every ride to catalog our rides. Gives speed, distance, elevation, ride time. Coordinates seamlessly with Apple Maps. Free, but well worth a donation to the developer. Take a look!

Back