Shimano or Enviolo hub

Hoggdoc

Staff member
Local time
12:05 AM
Thanks for the info Dan. I ended up buying the Priority Current with the Enviolo CVT about a month ago. Great bike. Rode it a lot the first two weeks, but now snow has set in in our area (eastern Washington), so probably won't get on it until next Spring. I posted a write-up on this forum about my experience HERE,
Ronnie, be sure to discharge your bikes battery to about 65-70% for winter storage and bring it from the cold. Glad you finally got your bike...

ronniebellie

Local time
12:05 AM
Ronnie, be sure to discharge your bikes battery to about 65-70% for winter storage and bring it from the cold. Glad you finally got your bike...
Good advice Hoggdoc. I actually removed the battery and brought it inside about 2 weeks ago. I'm thinking it had about a 80-90% charge remaining on it at that time. Now it's super cold outside (about 30 degrees during the day and 15 degrees at night). With the icy roads, it wouldn't be wise to ride it to discharge the battery more. Not sure if I should just leave it as is or try somehow to discharge it more. I wish I had known this was a good practice beforehand.

Top Bottom