shimano e8000 range?

darco

Local time
4:32 AM
hello to everybody :)
a question for u guys: is the range of the shimano e8000 any good? compared to a bosch, i wanna get an ebike and have to choose between a commencal meta power sx, yt decoy and focus jam, i would hesitate choosing either the meta or the decoy for the looks and performance, the only thing i am afraid is the range i can get out of them , they have 500 and 540 batteries, while the jam has the gen4 bosch and 625 battery. cheers

hello to everybody :)
a question for u guys: is the range of the shimano e8000 any good? compared to a bosch, i wanna get an ebike and have to choose between a commencal meta power sx, yt decoy and focus jam, i would hesitate choosing either the meta or the decoy for the looks and performance, the only thing i am afraid is the range i can get out of them , they have 500 and 540 batteries, while the jam has the gen4 bosch and 625 battery. cheers
Oh that is a question hard to answer because there are so many variables. Here are some, weight of bike and rider, terrain where ridden, capacity of the battery packs, throttle or pedal assist (what level). This is just a few. I would look for some real world test/reviews of the bikes you are considering. One thing for sure don't buy based on the mfgs estimate of range.

In your examples the Bosch with a 625 wH battery should have longer range but who knows.

Back