Share the Ride. Pictures, Videos and Stories From the Road or Trail

Django

Local time
7:05 PM
2D4C5D8E-4C7B-430F-BCE1-E4B7D79238AD.jpeg
I’ll start it off with a few images from a recent ride on the Vermont side of the river. I would love to see where others ride.I’ll start it off with a few images from a recent ride on the Vermont side of the river. I would love to see where others ride.
534BD300-1C85-4A05-AEA1-3051E213D13A.jpeg
C1826BC6-4F73-4476-96F9-346D66B7BAFE.jpeg
A646D26D-54D9-4E88-BB2D-356BE5DCF0B2.jpeg

A0AC1F88-FB28-475B-9CF3-5FFDCAE534EC.jpeg

I see this becoming the best thread on the forum.
Great idea!

I just finished typing in the other thread about how beautiful Vermont is, and then I saw this over here (which pretty much drives home my point).

I love covered bridges! Thanks for sharin’ !

I'm nestled between the Appalachian and Blue Ridge mountains, that beauty of the ridgelines and old places makes me feel really humble
and thankful.

Thank you for sharing @Django :cool:

While I am waiting to see others, I will fill in the space a little.

If you ever get to Burlington Vermont, you would probably enjoy “The Island Line Trail”. This rail trail goes from Burlington to Grand Isle, (it does require a short “people ferry” ride across a 200’ wide gap near Grand Isle). Burlington is a very inclusive and bike friendly place. Lake Champlain is also the sixth largest lake in the US. If you are patient, the video does move past the causeway.

One more to get things moving, (I hope). This was shot in Brownsville and Reading Vermont in July. The mountain is Mount Ascutney.

This was the first video that I ever edited, so I have to rely on the scenery to make up for my inexperience.

Nice vids, Django! I like your soundtrack music as well.

I think I’d be nervous on that causeway (not much wiggle room for error on either side, LOL) but I would still go for it.

Burlington is a beautiful city for sure. Love their main business street with the shops and restaurants. Last time we went, the buskers were amazing.

I’ve got to rig a GoPro on my helmet one of these days.

Nice vids, Django! I like your soundtrack music as well.

I think I’d be nervous on that causeway (not much wiggle room for error on either side, LOL) but I would still go for it.

Burlington is a beautiful city for sure. Love their main business street with the shops and restaurants. Last time we went, the buskers were amazing.

I’ve got to rig a GoPro on my helmet one of these days.
Thank you. I am new to the whole GoPro thing and still getting the hang of editing. So far I like the chest mount. I can still pan out and away without it being too distracting. I do have a helmet mount, but I haven’t tried it yet.

I hope that others will post here. I don’t want to dominate the thread. While we wait for others, here is our local celebrity’s final resting place.

4A671D46-39CA-4DA3-B469-7A601D94E5C2.jpeg
01CCC19D-44FF-4CAB-A8DB-2ED9A40FCCE0.jpeg
ED079D38-4E91-4E31-BEED-51A82DB59872.jpeg
749861F7-9415-49BA-BD87-C66B1179B905.jpeg

No pics today, but nice ride home. Weather is starting to get a touch of that fall crisp which I like so much.

Just wish the days would stop getting shorter for a while longer.

No pics today, but nice ride home. Weather is starting to get a touch of that fall crisp which I like so much.

Just wish the days would stop getting shorter for a while longer.
The nice ride is what it all about. The pictures and videos are just the keepsakes.

Back