Selling my Populo V3 sport ebike

I bought a Populo V3 electric bike. If you never heard of it. You can go to YouTube and check out the video. From my research and what some bike enthusiasts I know told me. It is one of only 1500 made. The bike is missing some parts due to an attempted theft the first time my colleague rode the bike and chained it up in Boston. It is missing a pedal, the battery, the battery charger and the LCD screen. I purchased the bike and was going to order the parts and fix it. The parts are rare, but the are out there for roughly $250. I am assuming you don't need the exact battery they sell and the charger or LCD screen. Long story short, I do not have time to spend fixing the bike or riding the bike. I just thought it was the coolest bike and it is. I am selling the bike. I live in Boston. Contact me if u are interested. Thanks, Jeff 978-876-4571

I bought a Populo V3 electric bike. If you never heard of it. You can go to YouTube and check out the video. From my research and what some bike enthusiasts I know told me. It is one of only 1500 made. The bike is missing some parts due to an attempted theft the first time my colleague rode the bike and chained it up in Boston. It is missing a pedal, the battery, the battery charger and the LCD screen. I purchased the bike and was going to order the parts and fix it. The parts are rare, but the are out there for roughly $250. I am assuming you don't need the exact battery they sell and the charger or LCD screen. Long story short, I do not have time to spend fixing the bike or riding the bike. I just thought it was the coolest bike and it is. I am selling the bike. I live in Boston. Contact me if u are interested. Thanks, Jeff 978-876-4571
Jeff didn't you not see this forum has a buy and sell section. Maybe you would better posting there and included pictures, specs also.

Back