Seatpost size - Aventon Aventure

Jimbritt

Local time
11:04 AM
Hello, I am sure this has been asked before, does anyone know the diameter of the aventon aventure seatpost, would appreciate any feedback, Thankyou

Surprisingly, I can’t find it on the technical specs on their website. If you have one, just pull it out and I believe the OD is stamped on it (the size was stamped on my Pace seat post). Or use a micrometer.

Hello, I am sure this has been asked before, does anyone know the diameter of the aventon aventure seatpost, would appreciate any feedback, Thankyou
I just bought a seat suspension from Aventon which comes with various post adapter rings. My Aventure took the 30.9 mm adapter and it worked great. So my guess is that the seat post is that size.

I just bought a seat suspension from Aventon which comes with various post adapter rings. My Aventure took the 30.9 mm adapter and it worked great. So my guess is that the seat post is that size.
Hello are you happy with the suspension post and has it helped smooth out the ride

Having just bought an Aventure 1, I was happy to hear it is a 30.9 post. Went to swap my suspension post and seat from my regular bike and it was a no go.

The post my Aventure came with is stamped 30.4 - So I had to order a new post :(

Back