• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

Riding my Bionx 500 / Cannondale SL2

Eric

riding my Bionx 500 / Cannondale SL2 along the Han River in South Korea.. fast forward 5 minutes in to get the river part.

FlyBuy

i love these too bad they don't make them any more, i want mine to last forever, best ebike i ever had.

Eric

the nice thing is technology is always advancing and performance improving.. my 2015 BionX500 is boring me now.. I built a BBSHD and my own 72V batt and that is interesting to ride

FlyBuy

plenty exiting for me though, i cannot say i never crashed , i had the worst body-re-arranging accident on its older version , the pl350, goes to show how sometimes , speed is not the issue, so when i upgraded to that beast , it was thrilling enough for this old guy :)

i got these after another accident that left me...let's say i came close ...and i never thought i could ride again , ebikes got me walking, working and living again , i had my life back and i could not believe it ! then the ebike accident ...bad one , i forced myself to ride again , and now i am almost fully functional again, bionx gave me that little boost i needed, :" go for it , if your body fails i got you" and i got back on track baby !

i may not be the speed junkie anymore , but the thrill is still there , just as intense as it ever was , keep rolling buddy!

Anna

I ride an e-bike because I physically can't ride a regular bike anymore. I have been passed by (spandex) guys riding like they're competing in the Tour de France. It doesn't matter if it's a Class I or Class III bike, or a regular bike. There should be speed limits on the trails. I can drive a Ferrari with 800hp, but if I go over 75mph on the freeway, I'm breaking the law. Same with the trails. Impose a speed limit of 15 mph.