Replacement tiny screw retaining cap under BB

Foxby

Local time
5:13 PM
Hi
Have just bought Scott Addict 10 eride. I would like to source two or three of the the small screws that secure the cap under the bottom bracket that hides the wires.
The Allen key is very small and the metal is softish and I think my Allen key will very soon wear it out making it impossible to remove.
Failing an actual screw does anyone know the dimensions of the screw that I might be able to source elsewhere.
Thanks

Hi
Have just bought Scott Addict 10 eride. I would like to source two or three of the the small screws that secure the cap under the bottom bracket that hides the wires.
The Allen key is very small and the metal is softish and I think my Allen key will very soon wear it out making it impossible to remove.
Failing an actual screw does anyone know the dimensions of the screw that I might be able to source elsewhere.
Thanks
Most any good hardware store can tell to the size if you take a sample to them. My experience tells me to check your local ACE store as most have a great selections of fasteners.

Back