Recommendations for helmet with communications

Hi Proof

Local time
1:18 AM
Need recommendations for a e-bike helmets that offer communication. I wear hearing aids that communicate with my iPhone via Bluetooth. Hoping there’s a good match for these hearing aids that will enable me to communicate with my wife while we both e-bike.

My wife and I purchased a pair of the Sena helmets and they work very well. However she also started riding an E bike about the same time so that made the helmets unnecessary as she could keep up better.
I found them to be comfortable but slightly heavy, however we ride longer distances so most people might be fine with them.

My wife and I purchased a pair of the Sena helmets and they work very well. However she also started riding an E bike about the same time so that made the helmets unnecessary as she could keep up better.
I found them to be comfortable but slightly heavy, however we ride longer distances so most people might be fine with them.
I did look at Sena but it looks to me that users aren’t thrilled with the app or the lack of instruction on how to update the firmware. It’s been my experience that even the best product can be frustrating if you don’t clearly know how to use it. Maybe some other users of Sena will jump in and tell me if I’m wrong.

Thanks for recommendations after additIonal reading we decided to go with the Sena R1. Bluetooth communication was important to us however the Mesh was not. Just wasn’t crazy about 9 public channels of people burping and hard breathing

Back