Rc controller in place of ebike motor controller

GypsyMonk

Local time
4:22 PM
Im getting ready to order a little programmable 30A rc brushless motor controller and a 48v to 12v stepdown box. Link for controller below:

I'd imagine imma end up having to program/adjust this sucker to make it acceptable.
Thing is, im not sure if i can adjust it within range. Prolly have to call the manufacturer and inquire.

Anybody ever mess with anything like this? Im dead set against any traditional controller cuz they all are massive and heavy like bricks, and they have all manner of mumbo-jumbo "features" that i want nothing to do with.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Whether or not my decisions make any sense to you is of no consequence, and i asked literally no one for their opinion.

Anyone out there have any actual input on this subject?

Whether or not my decisions make any sense to you is of no consequence, and i asked literally no one for their opinion.

Then I ask you why did you post to this forum if you didn't want an option you actually asked for. I can tell based on this one response from you will meet with little or no help form our group as everyone here has an option and often offers them. Maybe you should look elsewhere for what ever it is you are looking for maybe a model car/airplane forum this type of controllers are typically used.

A "Model car/airplane forum" is a solid suggestion. I appreciate that.

Being that there isnt one, if you can find an inquiry of opinion from me in my original post, i will assume your opinion means a great deal to you. Im aware of the common misunderstanding, and considered the matter unworthy of any emotion before it began.

I see now that i am once again coloring outside the lines, which is most certainly disturbing to herd mentality. I consider this matter closed.

A "Model car/airplane forum" is a solid suggestion. I appreciate that.

Being that there isnt one, if you can find an inquiry of opinion from me in my original post, i will assume your opinion means a great deal to you. Im aware of the common misunderstanding, and considered the matter unworthy of any emotion before it began.

I see now that i am once again coloring outside the lines, which is most certainly disturbing to herd mentality. I consider this matter closed.
What is this if not a request for someone experience or option? "Anybody ever mess with anything like this?"

BTW this exactly the type of exchange that is not appreciated on this forum. I strongly suggest to remove yourself.

Back