Ramp or Trough for loading Lectric XP Step-Thru 3.0 into pickup truck bed

I Bought The Harbor Freight Folding Ramp First - It Was Made Of Steel And Is HEAVY - Returned It For A Refund - :(
Luminum Is Light !!!

I've been loading motorcycles onto my pick up for over two decades with the same aluminum ramp.
I mostly used the engine power to get the moto up the ramp and into the bed of my pickup, just walk along the moto with another ramp or just a milk crate to step up.
Having a hill (even a very slight hill) would help greatly with the loading up the ramp.
vnILkiZ.jpg

NKRzC4r.jpg

That's A Big Bike To Be Putting Into The Bed For A Compact P/U Truck - I Have Been Afraid With Mine

View attachment 11543

:chicken:

View attachment 11544
If you're not folding it, just loading into a pickup, I find an easy way is to position the bike aligned parallel with the tailgate and the rear wheel about middle of the tailgate. Hold the rear brake handle, pull up on the handle bar, then swivel the front wheel onto the tailgate/truck body/minivan floor. Front wheel is in, lift back wheel in and you're done (a second person would help too). If you're loading in a minivan you will have to fold the handle bar before moving bike totally into the minivan.

I want to carry my eBike in the bed of my pickup but I can't lift it that high. My bike has fat tires and weights 70 pounds. What ideas do you have or know of that will help me?

Thanks,
LeRoy

EDIT: Dec 9, 2022
Mine is an Lectric XP Step-Thru 3.0 Black Folding bike. It folds like this: View attachment 6764. LeRoy

Have a look at this as an alternative.
Lift Caddy is an electric elevator for Your bike rack.

Lift Caddy:

• eliminates the strain of loading heavy bikes onto your vehicle rack. “No more lifting Heavy e-bikes”
  • Lowers your rack to the ground for easy loading, Bikes Roll on…. Roll off, let your Caddy do the Lifting.
  • Accepts any 2” bike rack.

Attachments

• IMG_8632.jpg
    IMG_8632.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8635.jpg
    IMG_8635.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 36
Back