Rambo speed limit

Crambo

Local time
12:05 PM
Hi, I'm new here so delete my post if this topic goes against forum rules, which I haven't found.

I wonder why it's so hard to find info on this anywhere! Obviously, Rambo did not want to help me. Other companies will gladly provide the special codes to unlock top speed in the controller. 19 mph for me, is completely ridiculous. I can go 30 with a standard freaking bike! I don't want any physical hack, or mess with magnets or whatever. All I want to know is concerning the settings. Can we access max speed setting in a Rambo Savage ebike controller and change it? If so, does anyone know how?

Thank you!

Chances are they are just using general parts from Alibaba. So if you look up your particular display or controller (I think Rambo uses a Bafang mid-drive motor with an integrated controller) You might try looking up how to change the particular display settings. Some bikes use either a wire that limits speed or a magnetic sensor on the spokes. others you can change the tire size smaller to fool it into rotational speed. (just be careful any modification voids the warranty and going faster brings its own risks especially for components that are not intended to handle it.)

Thank you, but I went ahead and bought a Biktrix Juggernaut Classic Duo instead. For a similar price, it's much much more than the Rambo, with no speed limit!

Back