RadPower eTrike

"A"

Local time
4:32 PM
$2499.. is a bit more than I'd like to spend on a e-trike.
I like the short wheelbase, looks to make it really nimble and able to make tight turns.

radtrike-review-4.jpg

A very lightweight and compact looking etrike. I like it, thanks for sharing!

At least it has a 750w motor, I wonder what the traction is like being the motor in the front?
I'm beginning to feel (and maybe it's just from my study/purchase of the Soletri) that if you can't shift your weight to get more, same as most. I may be in the minority as well in terms of tire size and width (20x4 fat tires).

"Be Cool" had a middrive trike for around$1600 a couple of years back I had one it had plenty of power with the 350 watt TDZ and was probably a bit too fast, nothing wrong with it I resold it at a hefty loss because it wasn't safe on these roads where I reside.The person that ended up with it loves it and runs the heck out of it fattire 24" on front 20"x 2.25 on rear fine machine looked great.

^^^^^^ ...sounds like a nice trike. I may come across as 'preferring' a front drive which I obviously do not. Not sure who would yet sometimes you have to compromise. I could forego a lot of bells and whistles on a trike to score a quality manufacturer's high torque mid or rear drive with a throttle and a nice multi-geared PAS.
Not necessarily a fan of short-wheel bases on a trike.

I could almost get interested in an Addmotor 'recumbent' trike if the motor was not in the front hub! It needs to be a center or rear motor. The seating arrangement of the Addmotor trike looks comfortable, but I would not like the front drive setup.

I could almost get interested in an Addmotor 'recumbent' trike if the motor was not in the front hub! It needs to be a center or rear motor. The seating arrangement of the Addmotor trike looks comfortable, but I would not like the front drive setup.
Be careful I was called out for mentioning another brand, they might suggest you start another thread about"Addmotor"?

Be careful I was called out for mentioning another brand, they might suggest you start another thread about"Addmotor"?
Goin to another forum yur a member of, and bashing us there, wont help you here :)

If you have problems with another member here just report them like they do you.

No problem just being sarcastic;),I well remember what Orwell said[ All animals are created equal.,] sincerely" a believer in emancipation"

No problem just being sarcastic;),I well remember what Orwell said[ All animals are created equal.,] sincerely" a believer in emancipation"

Being sarcastic doesn't help in staying within topic of thread or discussion; no matter what you believe in.

I see the reverse function of the Rad Trike being helpful feature that stands out from the rest of the e-trikes available out there.
Beyond that, the $2499 price tag seems a bit high for the equipment it offers; likely pricing itself out of the market share.

Being sarcastic doesn't help in staying within topic of thread or discussion; no matter what you believe in.

I see the reverse function of the Rad Trike being helpful feature that stands out from the rest of the e-trikes available out there.
Beyond that, the $2499 price tag seems a bit high for the equipment it offers; likely pricing itself out of the market share.
Not everyone sees the same things you do.

Is there another trike on the market that offers reverse function with throttle?

Oh dear, I was unaware that there was an unwritten rule about talking about two brands in one reply. Should I should change the 'other brand' to something like 'Motor Added"?

Oh dear, I was unaware that there was an unwritten rule about talking about two brands in one reply. Should I should change the 'other brand' to something like 'Motor Added"?
Should be ok.
If the OP does not want your post here then he can tell us, he knows how.

Goin to another forum yur a member of, and bashing us there, wont help you here :)

If you have problems with another member here just report them like they do you.

I can see their point and it was a lighthanded reprimand( I'm cool if everyone else is-I guess I have to be more disciplined about the subject and not talk over anyone like the 'talk shows or podcast people do)

Back