Radexpand 5 or lectric xp2.0 or radrunner

diabetic

I mean I wouldn't mind building one but I kind of want one now and I can finance it. It may not be the best but I can get one and save up and get parts to build one. Just need one to go to and from work and possible go grocery shopping ( only a few items). And just get out and ride around for the summer

"A"

Pretty clear that everyone who doesn't agree with him is a moron and everything ebike related that he doesn't approve of is a POS.

BBassett

Pretty clear that everyone who doesn't agree with him is a moron and everything ebike related that he doesn't approve of is a POS.
Not at all, that's why I told him what I know from experience, the best possible way to have the best possible Class-1 thru Class-3 ebike. There are "A" ton of "A"ssholes that will suggest the che"A"pest cr"A"p available, even when they have no ebike experience themselves... those are the morons in my opinion.

"A"

All you do is name-calling, putting other people down and assuming everyone else has the same criteria as you for an ebike.
Simply put: your opinion is invalid.

"A"

Thanks for proving my point, there you go again, assuming you know anything about me or how much I ride.
Topic of thread is not about me, stop deflecting; try to stay on topic if you can even manage that.
Even though you probably have zero experience with Radexpand 5, lectric xp2.0, radrunner or anything similar.

At least I ride more than I post about my rides. :LOL:

JerryB

You know what they say about opinions.....they are like butt holes....everyone has one...some stink. As for ebikes......it just depends what you want and how you plan to ride.....I have a Lectric XP 2.0.....great bike for my needs....I ride 5 to 7 miles a day for exercise.....I wanted folding so I could take camping....the bike is well made.....comfortable for a 6'4" guy.....came fully assembled....I added air to tires and charged it.....I did make one minor brake adjustment to front........Lectric customer service is excellent......I bought the comfort seat.....very nice.....the price of the bike is attractive......I am sure I will get years of enjoyment from this bike.......in pedal assist 1 and 2.....I get about 30 miles out of a charge....more than enough for me.......this is my honest opinion......I don't really care if anyone disagrees.

Top Bottom