Rad Rover 5 Electric fat bike reviews and opinions

James

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Radrover 5 is a good electric bike?? I'm not a bike pro, but is it good for off road riding?

Thanks!

Rod

My first ever ebike was a 2016 RadRover and I liked it. Everyone that has ridden it has liked it. It's goof value for your money. I have had no problems with mine in all these years. You should be fine riding it off road but it's not meant as a mountain bike for trail riding.

SurferDude

Same with me this was one of my first e-bikes also. I had the 2018 RadRover. It's a great bike and I have ridden it for around 500miles with no problems. The company is great to deal with as well. It's a good street bike but I wouldn't recommend it off road. My friend loved the bike so much he offered me exactly what I paid for ($1500) so I sold it to him and upgraded. He's ridden it another 500miles and the only problem was het hit a pothole so hard that it bent the front wheel - but that's the riders fault, not the bikes!

lindsay

Nice looking hub drive bike. The fat tires means you can take it anywhere - like down the beach for example. My first ebike was a hub drive too but now I've moved on to mid drives BBS02's ect.

jerry

I have had both knees replaced, left one two years ago, right one Feb. 10, 2020. Had my Rad Rover 5 just three weeks and have just passed the 50 mile mark.....Best knee therapy session's I have done, it takes about a block to get the knees moving and you have to get the seat height set right to start with but once going ......no exercise can compete plus it's a great feeling riding around and seeing the Country side, at 72 I am so glad I purchased my RadRover. If you are on the fence all I can say is go for it.

Top Bottom