Rad Rover 5 controller and display

Does anyone happen to have and want to see a display and controller for a 2020 rad rover 5? I am trying to isolate a problem. I went for a ride friday and lost all power. I walked the beast home and checked out everything. No display no power. Battery led lights come on when I push the button.

I checked every connection and terminals. Its down to both of these units I believe. It only has 700 miles and stored inside. No rough riding.

Rad said the heat may have burned up the controller. I get no error codes and I even replaced the fuses on the battery.

Please let me know and if you want, email me at lundborn1@gmail.com

Thank you

Does anyone happen to have and want to see a display and controller for a 2020 rad rover 5? I am trying to isolate a problem. I went for a ride friday and lost all power. I walked the beast home and checked out everything. No display no power. Battery led lights come on when I push the button.

I checked every connection and terminals. Its down to both of these units I believe. It only has 700 miles and stored inside. No rough riding.

Rad said the heat may have burned up the controller. I get no error codes and I even replaced the fuses on the battery.

Please let me know and if you want, email me at lundborn1@gmail.com

Thank you
Hey all. I found that it was the display. At only 650 miles I expected better. As such, I replaced it and I am back out there. Thanks for your help

Back