Rad Mini Storage Tote

Calvin M

Local time
9:08 AM
Home Depot has the perfect tote for your Radmini. Just in at our store. This is a 70 gallon wheeled tote. $39.98

Attachments

• 20210201_175606.jpg
    20210201_175606.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,295
  • 20210201_175619.jpg
    20210201_175619.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,243
Nice, looks like a really handy storage option for your Rad Mini.

Thanks! Looks like a great way to store and load a RadMini into the back of my old GMC Jimmy. Unfortunately, they want a ridiculous amount to ship it and the nearest Home Depot is 35 miles, so it might take me a while to pick one up. After searching the net, few alternatives seem to be available in stock. This one looks great.

Home Depot has the perfect tote for your Radmini. Just in at our store. This is a 70 gallon wheeled tote. $39.98

How tight a fit is the regular folding RadMini in that tote? I have the StepThru version, which is 1" longer and 1" wider when folded, according to the Rad website - think it'll still fit?

Craftsman makes a 50 gallon tote that has wheels on one end and a nice strong handle on the other. You can purchase it at Lowe's. There's a you tube video, search fold it up Radmini

Can a Rad Mini fit in the HDX 70 Gallon tote with the lid on the box? I want to carry on a hitch carrier.

Can a Rad Mini fit in the HDX 70 Gallon tote with the lid on the box? I want to carry on a hitch carrier.
No, bits and pieces will poke out above the lid rim and I believe the sides bulge a bit as well. (I don't own that tote, but have seen them in use.) You might get away with using it on a hitch carrier with a well-fastened cargo net and/or tarp on top of the tote.

Back