RaceCo Cycles are superb! Cant believe how good they were to me today

SparkleHedgehog

Local time
11:52 AM
I bought my Levo carbon expert 2nd hand from RaceCo in December and the motor developed an issue after 150 miles. It had covered 1000 miles total. Took it today and they swapped the motor out for a brand new august 2021 model motor there and then whilst I waited. 1.5 hours later I was driving home!

Im the first to slag off a company when they shaft me but these deserve all the praise in the world. Flawless customer service and perfect treatment.

Can’t ask for more.

Just hope Specialized realise they shouldn't be trying to shaft their family of dealerships by going direct to market and cutting guys like these out of the loop when theyre the backbone of the industry.

Absolutely superb customer service and can’t recommend them highly enough. This is how shops can and should be hence I need to publicly praise them for their efforts. I hope they prosper and so well. I’ll certainly be recommending them to everybody

I bought my Levo carbon expert 2nd hand from RaceCo in December and the motor developed an issue after 150 miles. It had covered 1000 miles total. Took it today and they swapped the motor out for a brand new august 2021 model motor there and then whilst I waited. 1.5 hours later I was driving home!

Im the first to slag off a company when they shaft me but these deserve all the praise in the world. Flawless customer service and perfect treatment.

Can’t ask for more.

Just hope Specialized realise they shouldn't be trying to shaft their family of dealerships by going direct to market and cutting guys like these out of the loop when theyre the backbone of the industry.

Absolutely superb customer service and can’t recommend them highly enough. This is how shops can and should be hence I need to publicly praise them for their efforts. I hope they prosper and so well. I’ll certainly be recommending them to everybody
Question, did the dealer sell you the bike with a warranty they offered as the shop? You so that explains why they act the way they did.

Back