Priority Current electric bike?

Thanks for the info Michael. My Current came two days ago from Pennsylvania to Washington state via FedEx. There was some shipping damage. The big one was a cracked display, but Priority immediately sent out a new one which I will receive Monday. Also, my front rotor was bent some. There was a rubbing sound with the brakes when the front wheel was lifted off the ground and spun by hand. I took it to my local bike shop and they straightened out the rotor. Seems fine, but still when braking, there's a fairly loud noise.

And the big thing for me is a strange feel with the Enviolo hub. When coasting at lower speeds with the pedal assist setting at zero (for example, coasting at 4-6 mph) and then I slowly engage the drive, there's a kind of clicking sound and a clicking feel to the drive. It doesn't feel normal. Do you experience that?

I recorded the sound of both the enviolo hub clicking and the brake noise on my iPhone today for the purpose of sending the audio to Priority Support. The link below is to the audio file. (I wanted to attach it, but this forum does not allow audio file attachments.)

Could you listen to it and give me your input? Perhaps you have some insight into the situation.

Click HERE to listen to the audio file.
Not sure bout the hub noise but ya could try jagwire pads.....sinterted (semi metalic) is what i use. (i might switch to ceramic pads)
The resin pads with no metalic particulates are more so quite than the sintered pads.

I still don't understand how a rear hub is this expensive when there are proven better alternatives for less.
Aventon,Ride 1up, Rad power etc. Mid drives so much better for hauling and the Prodigy is less expensive with better specs.

I still don't understand how a rear hub is this expensive when there are proven better alternatives for less.
Aventon,Ride 1up, Rad power etc. Mid drives so much better for hauling and the Prodigy is less expensive with better specs.
I don't get it either. I'm checking out the BikTrix Stunner x6 atm. Seems like a better bike for less money

Hello everyone,
I'm back with an update on the Priority Current. My biggest concern I had mentioned last was a parasitic drain on the battery. Not long after purchasing the bike I decided to get the auxiliary battery with rack option. I bought this bike for my wife who doesn't ride as often and is dealing with an achilles tendon issue. I we were having battery level anxiety on longer rides. (40-50 miles) Having taken it out a few times myself, I realized it's much harder to move along than a normal bike, besides the weight, when the battery drains out. Installing it was easy enough, and it seemed to be the answer, since it was a couple more AH than the built in battery. Then I noticed when the bike sat for several weeks it went completely dead. I recharged both batteries left them in the bike and it happened again. This time monitoring the level, and more of the same happened. Turns out the housing of the auxiliary battery was the issue. The only resolve would have been to remove the batteries from the bike to prevent any discharge. I would have been ok with doing that had it meant simply leaving the auxiliary out until doing an extended ride, but the built in battery was being drained as well by the housing of the auxiliary battery. (battery extender) It's to bad because it was a really nicely designed and super strong rack. It would have been ok and it would be hardly noticeable if you rode it every day. Leaving it sit any longer than that and you would want to top it off. Once the unit was unplugged inside the motor cover the discharging stopped completely and hasn't dropped a bar in the 2 months it has sat since late Thanksgiving until now. TG. Priority gave me a full refund and I returned it. If they can work out the issue I think I would give it another try since the built in battery is a little small for our use at 10.5AH.

One other thing, is I get a shimmy of the front wheel if I let go of the bars and sit up. It seems rock solid and can do fairly hard cornering with no problem. The wheel seems prefect on the bike and my Parks truing stand. Does anyone out there with this bike ever notice to some degree of front shake or not ??? Thanks Ed

Back