Power display on Aventon Level

Gregory

Local time
11:37 AM
Does anyone know what the bl 1, bl 2, and bl 3 means on the power display?
Also how do you reset the trip A and B odometers without turning off the power?
The owners manual leaves a lot to be desired in terms of telling you how to access the information on the display.
Thanks. Greg.

Hi Greg,

1. Which part of the screen is the bl 1, bl 2, bl3 showing on, is it in the error code area?
Screenshot from 2021-10-15 09-22-47.png

2. To reset the A and B odometers you can try pressing and holding the "Up" button for 5 seconds. This is from the Aventon Pace 350 manual. Strangely this section is missing from the Aventon Level manual.

"Press and hold “U” for 5 seconds to reset the trip distance from a single trip."
Screenshot from 2021-10-15 09-25-24.png

I have ridden over 600 miles on my Aventon Level ebike. I still haven't been able to figure out how to turn on the backlight display of the control panel. Also how do you reset trip odometers A and B independent of each other. It seems pointless to have 2 trip odometers that always work together. The only way I have found to reset them is by turning off the power and that resets both of them to zero. Any help out there??

I have ridden over 600 miles on my Aventon Level ebike. I still haven't been able to figure out how to turn on the backlight display of the control panel. Also how do you reset trip odometers A and B independent of each other. It seems pointless to have 2 trip odometers that always work together. The only way I have found to reset them is by turning off the power and that resets both of them to zero. Any help out there??

How to turn the backlight on/off?

In the Aventon Level manual it says do the following to turn the backlight on or off:

Press and hold “U” for 3 seconds to enable the backlight on the display. Press and hold “U” again for 4 seconds to turn it off.

What do BL1 BL2 BL3 mean?

In your original question you asked what bl 1, bl 2, and bl 3 means. I think bl 1, bl 2, and bl 3 could be the back light brightness. In the Aventon Level manual it says the following which makes me think that is where you set the backlight brightness:

FUNCTION 01P - BACKLIGHT BRIGHTNESS

You can control how bright you’d like the display backlight to be. 1 being the dimmest and 3 is the brightest

How to reset the trip odometers?

There is nothing about how to reset the trip odometers in the Aventon Level manual. However in the Aventon Pace 350 manual it says do the following:

"Press and hold “U” for 5 seconds to reset the trip distance from a single trip."

Back