Positive Information about AddMotor Company

Hoggdoc

Staff member
Local time
4:16 PM
Recently I came across an ad on Amazon's store when looking for "mid drive" ebikes. The posting was for a AddMotor "motan M-5600 which was being offered for sale by AddMotor themselves for $3099.00. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/Addmotor-M-5600-Electric-1000W-Removable/dp/B09VXFQCNS/ref=sr_1_18?crid=3G3V62RM49JTJ&keywords=addmotor+motan+m-5600&qid=1651613730&sprefix=addmotor+motan+m-5600,aps,124&sr=8-18

If you read their ad you will soon find that this is an exceptional price for this bike. It was so reasonably priced I actually contacted the AddMotor company to question the price. Within a day I had a response to my inquiry. KK from their sales team stated they had reduced their price on Amazon and their site for this bike as a promotion. They reduced their price from $3399.00, which is a great price if you look at the specs of this bike. I was impressed by their speedy response and answer.

Further investigation found that this company has been in the E-Bike business since 2011 a very long time for this industry. They sell a large selection of e-bikes unlike some other newcomers to this market. I looked up several YouTube reviews on this Motan M-5600 and found very positive reviews.

I still am on the ledge not ready to invest this much in a e-bike at this point but keep coming back to the value this M-5600 brings to the table. Searching further on their site I came across the accessory listings. I found something I had been looking for, RED reflective rim stips for my all black Himiway All Terrain. So I ordered them, cost around $15.00 USD shipped free from Southern California.

This purchase is what has me posting this report. The item came in a few days which is what Im had expected. What I didn't expect was the level of professional package and branding on the such a small purchase. I will attach a picture of the packaging. This has given me the confidence in this company to jump and buy one of their bikes. It not something I have seen in the e-bike industry and believe me I spend a lot of time looking at all things e-bikes these days.

So to sum up, if you are considering an e-bike purchase I encourage you to check with AddMotor.com before making a purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_1197.JPG
    IMG_1197.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 168
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Good to hear something positive about an Ebike company. I’m on the fence about my next Ebike, so I like to his about Addmotor. Considering Evelo because of the 4 year warranty. Gonna check out Addmotor. Thanks!

After a TON of research I ordered an Addmotor Motan M-560 P7. It arrives today and I can't hardly wait! The only frustrating thing is that I can't seem to find an online manual anywhere for this bike.

Good to hear something positive about an Ebike company. I’m on the fence about my next Ebike, so I like to his about Addmotor. Considering Evelo because of the 4 year warranty. Gonna check out Addmotor. Thanks!
I found that they have a retail store near me in El Monte Ca. which I went to for a quick ride on this bike.
It is a good bike, but I bought the similar bike that CSC sells!

The M-560 P7 was high on my list, and after finding they were here in Los Angeles county, I visited the showroom, and test drove several of their bikes. The guys at the showroom were cool, riding around the neighborhood too, but not in an annoying keeping an eye on my kinda way, they were just having fun. I ended up going with the M-560 after all. The Addmotor customer service has been great, answered my email questions and concerns within a day. Being in the showroom I got a close look at some of the add-ons I'dseen on the site. They seemed like cheap aftermarket items rebranded with their name and logo, not something created in-house to really enhance the bikes, so I opted out of their upsells. Good company as far as I've experienced.

Back