• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

Polaris E-bikes? Are they ok for entry level?

Kiaeva

I'm looking at buying an entry level ebike to go alongside my regular bike. I have been looking at the higher spec models, but since I don't live in the USA full time and I travel a lot I thought going with a used lower end ebike might be the best. I found a couple of Polaris ebikes (one is a Vector) for sale at a good price and was just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback. Do you think they will work ok for a bit of easy XC trails (they only have 80mm travel)? I would continue to use my regular bike for downhill trails so this would be more for sight seeing and the smooth trails with a bit of climb. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

fos'l

Wasn't very impressed with the ones I saw at the expo in San Diego about a year ago and thought they went out of business. However, used for a good price might be OK.

northernfatbike

Polaris no longer makes or sells e bikes, they also are stopping sales and production of their victory motorcycles