Platform Ebike Carrier Recommendation - KHS Extended 2.0

Irwin

Local time
10:08 AM
I have a new KHS Extended 2.0 EBike and looking for a recommendation for a good 2” Hitch Mounted Platform Carrier.
I currently have a Thule Hitch mounted carrier. Lifting and mounting the bike is difficult and I want to move to a Platform Type carrier.
Thanks, Irwin

Hello, and I may have an economic solution to your problem. check out the "FulTymeRV" Platform Bike Rack-2 Bike carrier, fits a 2 inch receiver, and is lockable. It folds up, is very well built, and is rated for "200lbs" that is no typo, and even loaded with 2 bikes you can stand on it with NO flexing. Under $200, and goes together in 15 minutes with a couple hand tools. Now if I can just get them to send my other bike .........

I have a new KHS Extended 2.0 EBike and looking for a recommendation for a good 2” Hitch Mounted Platform Carrier.
I currently have a Thule Hitch mounted carrier. Lifting and mounting the bike is difficult and I want to move to a Platform Type carrier.
Thanks, Irwin
I have a KHS Extend 2.0 and us a Kuat bike rack. Solid, well built and secure.

Look at the Saris Door County electric bike carrier. It is made for ebikes. We just did a 1900 mile trip with 2 Level Aventons with no problems. It is nice not have to lift the bikes.

Back