Pedal assist disk question

Arwhite930

Local time
10:20 AM
Hello, quick question. I was tinkering around with my e bike, and the dog got a hold of the pedal assist disk and broke it. So I ordered a new disk. The old disk had less magnets then the new one, the pedal assist doesnt seem ti ge working now. Do I have to do something like remove magnets or reset the display?

Should be a setting in the display, depending on the display model you have.

Some say 8 magnets some say 12 so on and so forth. What brand ebike do you have?

Welcome to our humble home :cool:

I bought the cheapest e bike I could find. Hiland rockshark the display is very simple
HILAND Rockshark Electric Bike Electric Mountain Bike Aluminum 26/27.5/29 inch 350W 21MPH Adults E-Bike Shimano 21 Speed Disc Brake Suspension Fork with 36V 10.4Ah Removable Battery https://a.co/d/dixvY8d
I planned on sliwly upgrading it

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Wow, i cant seem to find any info on the display except it is an LCD display.

Have you the operators manual?
If not then it might be good to contact them to see about getting one.

Hello, quick question. I was tinkering around with my e bike, and the dog got a hold of the pedal assist disk and broke it. So I ordered a new disk. The old disk had less magnets then the new one, the pedal assist doesnt seem ti ge working now. Do I have to do something like remove magnets or reset the display?
Get a disc with the same amount of mags as your old one.

Back