Paselec customer service

mengelman

Local time
6:55 PM
Do any of you know anything about Paselec? They have a bike Im intrested in but I have emailed several times and called several times. If they cant answer a few questions I dont think I want to buy from them.
Mike

I've never heard of Paselc ebikes, however it looks like they have an Amazon store here: https://www.amazon.com/stores/PASELECBIKE/page/B3DB81B8-9D2B-4A04-8098-A5738A081F0E

You should be able to read through the Amazon reviews and make up your mind from that. Start with reading the bad reviews first and then you know what is likely to go wrong. It seems like a cheap ebike to get you started. Don't expect it to last forever.

I think you've got the right idea. If you don't get any sort of assistance when asking a simple question before buying, then I would definitely steer clear.

Make sure to read through their refund policy before buying too: https://www.paselec-ebike.com/pages/info

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I absolutely love my Paselec E-bike. It has more features than many of the bikes my biking group members' bikes have. Its motor delivers all the power you will ever need. And not only is it such a great price, the service from the company is top notch also. For example, the charger that came with the bike was not functioning the way the manual said it should. So, I emailed the company service department, and got a response in a few days. They asked for a video showing what the problem was. I sent it, and 3 days later a new charger arrived with freight paid in full.

Please note I am a seasoned bike rider, having ridden in many states in the US and also several countries in Europe.

The Paselec GS9 mountain bike is my first E-bike. You should see the hills I climb, and living in Colorado, there are lots of hills to climb.

I have been trying to find something wrong with the bike, but after 300+ miles, all I can even think to say is that I believe the very large knob tires are too knoby [if there is such a term]. So when ordering the bike, go for the smoother tire. Also at age 84 I am having problems dismounting from the bike. If I had it to do over again, I would by the complete step thru model.

What star rating do I give it---5 stars!!

Randall

Some of the Paselec bikes are good. I have a VX2 that is still going strong after 2 years.

Back