pas not working

G

grumandhaze

hi new to forum and looking for help I have just completed a 1000w mtb conversion I am using sw900 lcd and voilamart controller and pas I have replaced both the controller and pas but still the same (throttle is fine) the only thing that doesn't add up are the wires from controller to pas are red white black and wires from pas are green red black could this be the problem any idea's

hi new to forum and looking for help I have just completed a 1000w mtb conversion I am using sw900 lcd and voilamart controller and pas I have replaced both the controller and pas but still the same (throttle is fine) the only thing that doesn't add up are the wires from controller to pas are red white black and wires from pas are green red black could this be the problem any idea's
Old question, but someone else may have a similar query doing a search ....
Reasonable to assume the red and black wires are consistent in their function (red positive, black negative), and the odd colours (green - white) are the sensor generated voltage.

Just change the pinout in the PAS connector (assuming its an SM type connector) so the color scheme matches the controller. You'll find YouTube video on how to get the pins out of an SM type connector. Not hard with a very fine stiff wire.

Back