P110 very strong new rear hub motor 750W >40N·M, controller & sensor inside

superelectric0575

Local time
3:49 PM
P110 motor is a new type of intelligent brushless motor developed by our company after years of research and development. The motor not only has the characteristics of small size and light weight, but also integrates various sensors and controllers.

P110 motor has dynamic pedal torque control and slope detection functions. The maximum torque can reach more than 40N·m. Large torque brings strong climbing ability.

The electrical conversion efficiency of more than 90% allows the electric bicycle to travel longer.

High-precision parts and precise assembly make the noise of the motor reach a record low decibel level of 46DB. The sound of the electric motor can hardly be heard when riding.

By simply connecting an external battery and a TFT display, the TFT version of the motor can work.

P110 motor is a new type of intelligent brushless motor developed by our company after years of research and development. The motor not only has the characteristics of small size and light weight, but also integrates various sensors and controllers.

P110 motor has dynamic pedal torque control and slope detection functions. The maximum torque can reach more than 40N·m. Large torque brings strong climbing ability.

The electrical conversion efficiency of more than 90% allows the electric bicycle to travel longer.

High-precision parts and precise assembly make the noise of the motor reach a record low decibel level of 46DB. The sound of the electric motor can hardly be heard when riding.

By simply connecting an external battery and a TFT display, the TFT version of the motor can work.
This is good news!
Are you looking for a volunteer? I am also new to the ebike field and would be interested to try your products. I am looking for a strong system to power a 26" fat tire bicycle.
It would be exciting to see what your new technology can do!
Please message me with more information!
Thank You.

This is good news!
Are you looking for a volunteer? I am also new to the ebike field and would be interested to try your products. I am looking for a strong system to power a 26" fat tire bicycle.
It would be exciting to see what your new technology can do!
Please message me with more information!
Thank You.

Thank You.
Can I know which country you are living in ?

Back