Opus Grid Charger

73Thing

Local time
9:51 AM
I have 3 Opus Grid bikes with no working chargers. Previous chargers were Model: GF-P90A , input: 100v-240VAC 50/60Hz , output: DC33.6V 2A. Are there suitable replacement chargers State Side? I see one that may work (?) from China but would rather buy in US.

Thanks Neal

Thanks HumanPerson, @330$ for 3 I am going to look for something cheaper but if push comes to shove I know where to get some.(y) Taking a look at the Luna charger it shows for a 36v, could I get any 36v charger for a 33.6v battery pack? Thanks
Yeah i dont see any problems other than ya might have to wire up the connector if it isn't what you need.
Not to hard to do though as long as you know the correct polarity and wire colors on the charger and the battery connector, make sense?

Here are a couple links:

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Or if ya dig deep in here there might be something you can use:

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks HumanPerson, @330$ for 3 I am going to look for something cheaper but if push comes to shove I know where to get some.(y) Taking a look at the Luna charger it shows for a 36v, could I get any 36v charger for a 33.6v battery pack? Thanks
I think you find most of the chargers on the web these days come from China. I use a Luna 3 amp charger that has the ability to charge to 100%, 80% and 70% which is useful if you trying to maximize the battery life. It seems to be a good quality charger and reasonably priced. You will most likely have to change the connector to match your bike's charge port. I simply made a pig tail from the connector that came with the charger to the connector type on my battery.

Back