not a real step-thru for me

recon

Local time
11:49 AM
have the Himiway step-thru which performs fantastic, took it to the great Smokey Valley in Nevada and had a blast riding in the canyons however I have a 29inch inseam with a size 10 foot, stepping thru the bike was a complete chore as I had to lay it almost on its side to get my foot thru, very annoying, if it had 24in tires I would have been more comfortable but try to find a 24in mtn e bike that's quality has not panned out for me. If anyone has a suggestion Id appreciate the help

have the Himiway step-thru which performs fantastic, took it to the great Smokey Valley in Nevada and had a blast riding in the canyons however I have a 29inch inseam with a size 10 foot, stepping thru the bike was a complete chore as I had to lay it almost on its side to get my foot thru, very annoying, if it had 24in tires I would have been more comfortable but try to find a 24in mtn e bike that's quality has not panned out for me. If anyone has a suggestion Id appreciate the help
I suggest you keep riding it will get easier with time. I have a 31 inch inseam and ride the larger Himiway without a step through. I have to lean the bike over a bit and swing my leg over the back. It gets easier with time.

Back