• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

Norco Indie Build with BBS02 from Lunacycle

jeremy

I've been longing for building a mid drive 10 years back when I purchased my first ebike wheel from Currie. When I read about the BBS02 a couple of months prior, I knew I needed to get hold of one, sadly I requested one from another merchant and paid in excess of 2x the sum that Lunacycle is offering it for regardless I haven't gotten it yet! I couldn't hold up so I requested another BBS02 from Lunacycle and got it seven days after the fact and introduced it on another bicycle that I just acquired on Craigslist.

It took a great deal of running forward and backward to my bicycle shop to get every one of the devices and supplies and when I was introducing the throttle on the left half of the handlebar, I understood that my brakes were joined with my front shifter so I needed to return and buy a different water driven brake set. Another issue I had when introducing the Raceface fasten ring to the connector was the screws that held them together appeared to be too long. I in the long run settled that issue by flipping the Raceface chain ring around. Later on I understood that I set the chain ring on the wrong side of the connector, compelling the chain significantly assist far from the center of the back bunches.

I chose to mount my battery pack (EZEE battery pack) in a high caliber knapsack, an Evoc rucksack intended for winter sports. I manufactured a 4.5 ft battery link utilizing 12 AWG silicone wires from Luna Cycle with Anderson connectors toward one side and XT90 on the opposite end to associate with the engine. I utilized 1/2 " Flexo Pet sleeving to cover the wires for an expert look and warmth contracted the last details. I run this link through the drinking tube opening in my rucksack which flies out of a zipper on my shoulder lash. When riding, it is difficult to tell that I am riding an electric bicycle.