New to the forum and EXCITED

Trailman999

Local time
4:25 PM
Hey everyone, so happy I have found a place to learn and share some of my experiences with ebikes. Currently I have two fat tire ebikes that I use for camping, hunting and casual trail riding around southern California. I'm a professional videographer by trade and run two outdoor based YouTube channels where I share most all of my adventures. My two current bikes are the SMLRO S11 and E5 Plus, enclosed are a few pictures of some recent trips.

Snapshot_61.PNG

Camping in the Carrizo Plains National Monument with my SMLRO S11f, My dog Marley travels with me on majority of trips.

Snapshot_62.PNG

Snapshot_39.PNG

Doing some trail riding in Malibu area on the SMLRO E5 Plus

Snapshot_41.PNG

Welcome to the forum, @Trailman999 !

You‘ve got a cool bike there, and I like the Rubicon as well. Jeeps and bikes go great together <grin>.

I have to ask…..what kind of dog is Marley?

Welcome to the forum, @Trailman999 !

You‘ve got a cool bike there, and I like the Rubicon as well. Jeeps and bikes go great together <grin>.

I have to ask…..what kind of dog is Marley?
Thanks, Yes we have a great setup for camping in the Jeep. Marley is a Dachshund Lab, she's breed for Badger hunting and rabbits.

Marley looks like a good dog.

Did you get the swing away arm for your bike rack, or are you just bailing on using your rear hatch while it’s attached?

I opted for the latter with mine. Considered the swing away arm, but when added to the hitch extender (necessary due to the mounted tire), it would just make the rack stick out to far, even when folded up.

Marley looks like a good dog.

Did you get the swing away arm for your bike rack, or are you just bailing on using your rear hatch while it’s attached?

I opted for the latter with mine. Considered the swing away arm, but when added to the hitch extender (necessary due to the mounted tire), it would just make the rack stick out to far, even when folded up.
That rack is actually for a motorcycle, I don't have a swing away as the backseats are removed I can access from side doors. When the bike is off I use the rack as a platform for my cook stove and cutting board.

Back