New to Ebike have Avaris 3.6 cannot hack it as has 9pin ahhhh

lotto

Local time
12:14 PM
Hi everyone, took my avaris 3.6 apart hoping to find 5 pin as I purchased 5 pin to usb to use speed app only to find its a 9 pin and cannot find a 9 pin to usb, I can get into settings but they are locked so I cannot adjust them ahhhh help

Hi everyone, took my avaris 3.6 apart hoping to find 5 pin as I purchased 5 pin to usb to use speed app only to find its a 9 pin and cannot find a 9 pin to usb, I can get into settings but they are locked so I cannot adjust them ahhhh help
Hi there - just checking to see if you got any joy with this? I've a 3.6 arriving soon.

Hi there - just checking to see if you got any joy with this? I've a 3.6 arriving soon.
Nup nothing at all, there is an app that uses Bluetooth but no update yet, great bike just needs more speed

Thanks for the reply....yes I've over 200 commuting miles on mine now and love it. New tyres and tubes (original tubes were very fussy about too much pressure). Interestingly I'm actually getting used to the speed limit! Good exercise when I want to push on a bit, and can pretty much ghost pedal around 14/15mph when I don't. Can feel life coming back into the legs!!

Back