New member here with another question

Kenbad

Local time
8:26 AM
Hello,
I was wondering if somebody can answer my second question looking at this Brainpower, controller on the picture it doesn't say Brainpower, but when it was delivered it had the label right on the controller. Anyway it doesn't state on the diagram where the throttle is connected to or the pas (pedal assist) and I was wondering if anybody had an idea of where do I connect them I have included a picture of the controller with the connections so maybe somebody out there can figure it out and help me out. Thank you very much.
61y43R6QnkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hello,
I was wondering if somebody can answer my second question looking at this Brainpower, controller on the picture it doesn't say Brainpower, but when it was delivered it had the label right on the controller. Anyway it doesn't state on the diagram where the throttle is connected to or the pas (pedal assist) and I was wondering if anybody had an idea of where do I connect them I have included a picture of the controller with the connections so maybe somebody out there can figure it out and help me out. Thank you very much.View attachment 2428
Sorry to late response. I think the throttle should be connected to Speed Control (shifter). The PAS setting generally are handled through/by the display connected to the controller.

However that does pose another question what displays will work with the controller as they have to match communication protocol and connectors. Without knowing the mfg of the controller will be a real problem finding that information. Have you tried reaching out to the company you bought the controller from?

Thank you for the reply I since got the problem fixed I sent back the controller and the LED and bought one that had easy to understand instructions with everything marked. Anyway the brain power which was labeled when I got it came with the LED then and the company says they were match but I sent everything back and got another one that had easy to understand instructions and everything was labeled so I have no problem anymore and I will continue to purchase all my products from this other company.

Thank you for the reply I since got the problem fixed I sent back the controller and the LED and bought one that had easy to understand instructions with everything marked. Anyway the brain power which was labeled when I got it came with the LED then and the company says they were match but I sent everything back and got another one that had easy to understand instructions and everything was labeled so I have no problem anymore and I will continue to purchase all my products from this other company.
Good for you I'm glad you got it solved. Hope you are enjoying the E bike experience.

Oh yeah I've been enjoying e-bikes for the past 10 years. I have since built six of them using Violamart, kits. However since Violamart, however since the Asians sold off Violamart to another country company ( I believe Australia) and the new country company started selling LEDs that are unique to their own kits and cannot be used with any other controllers I decided to go with the brain power since I found out that the LED that comes with brain power is a universal and works with the most controllers and I didn't need another full kit ( wheel, motor, brakes, etc.) however this proven to be an error on my part since they don't use American terminology to tell you which wire connection goes where I even contacted some professional ebike builders here in the USA and they couldn't even tell me for sure what wire connections go where somebody said my best bet is to just send it back and by theirs or some other brand that uses American terminology. Anyway like I said I corrected my problem and I'm happy with the KT controller and LED combo kit that I bought from another seller and I can use it on any of my other bikes if I need to and will be buying more of them in the future since they're universal and work with one another

Oh yeah I've been enjoying e-bikes for the past 10 years. I have since built six of them using Violamart, kits. However since Violamart, however since the Asians sold off Violamart to another country company ( I believe Australia) and the new country company started selling LEDs that are unique to their own kits and cannot be used with any other controllers I decided to go with the brain power since I found out that the LED that comes with brain power is a universal and works with the most controllers and I didn't need another full kit ( wheel, motor, brakes, etc.) however this proven to be an error on my part since they don't use American terminology to tell you which wire connection goes where I even contacted some professional ebike builders here in the USA and they couldn't even tell me for sure what wire connections go where somebody said my best bet is to just send it back and by theirs or some other brand that uses American terminology. Anyway like I said I corrected my problem and I'm happy with the KT controller and LED combo kit that I bought from another seller and I can use it on any of my other bikes if I need to and will be buying more of them in the future since they're universal and work with one another
Excellent, I have seen the KT products used on many projects they seem to make a good product. Maybe you should share where you bought the good stuff for others to see.

BYW the displays are LCD not LED!

I buy my parts on eBay, and Amazon, only. However I do prefer Amazon, though because if anything goes wrong I get refunds faster and easier.

I buy my parts on eBay, and Amazon, only. However I do prefer Amazon, though because if anything goes wrong I get refunds faster and easier.
I used to buy and sell stuff on eBay years ago but lately not so much. And I understand exactly what you mean by Amazon is a better place.

Back