New here from Westsylvania

Train Dan

Local time
2:34 AM
New here, but not to bicycles. Have had a couple epic wrecks, and my son in law has taken over my Cannondale.
But I would like to get back to a bicycle, partially because there is a local bicycle club which a buddy enjoys.
Also, we are blessed with numerous rail trails, including a real beaut near our camp... the Great Allegheny Passage. I'm in Westsylvania.
I'm not a young man, 73, but in fair aerobic condition. I think an E-bike would give me more range, and give back the joy of biking.
So I'm here to learn, especially some basic guidance on what sort of bike will suit me best.

New here, but not to bicycles. Have had a couple epic wrecks, and my son in law has taken over my Cannondale.
But I would like to get back to a bicycle, partially because there is a local bicycle club which a buddy enjoys.
Also, we are blessed with numerous rail trails, including a real beaut near our camp... the Great Allegheny Passage. I'm in Westsylvania.
I'm not a young man, 73, but in fair aerobic condition. I think an E-bike would give me more range, and give back the joy of biking.
So I'm here to learn, especially some basic guidance on what sort of bike will suit me best.
I recently purchased an e bike and it is fantastic. Can keep up with the younger adults now. Good luck in your search for that perfect bike!

Looking for versatile transportation while RV’ng with our Leisure Travel Van “Unity” model. Life long cyclist and nature lover.

Back