Ancheer 26" bike - upgrade limited controller and display for more capability?

xKenx

Local time
4:55 PM
Have new Ancheer 26" bike, 36V 12.5 AH 450W motor, model PY36V25 motor (brushless). I would like to upgrade its limited controller and display for more capability I would at least like more PAS options and a digital display. Can anyone recommend a controller/ display combination that would give me more capability? This is a backup bike for me, I have RAD City 4 for as primary bike and its display/controlller capability would be fine. Is there a way I can be sure that what I buy will be compatable with my Ancheer?

Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure if you can upgrade your controller but maybe it's worth contacting Ancheer and asking them?

Thanks for the reply and welcome. I was able to find out that I need a different controller to support all functions on new.

Have new Ancheer 26" bike, 36V 12.5 AH 450W motor, model PY36V25 motor (brushless). I would like to upgrade its limited controller and display for more capability I would at least like more PAS options and a digital display. Can anyone recommend a controller/ display combination that would give me more capability? This is a backup bike for me, I have RAD City 4 for as primary bike and its display/controlller capability would be fine. Is there a way I can be sure that what I buy will be compatable with my Ancheer?
I know the feeling in not being able to have full control over your ancheer controller, I'm having the same issues with my emountain bike model number AMA005873, IF ANYONE KNOWS A FIX FOR THESE PROBLEMS PLEASE RESPOND HERE! ID LOVE TO GET SOMETHING THAT IS PLUG AND PLAY...THANKS AGAIN... JEFFREY S. RICHARD PASO ROBLES, CALIFORNIA

Back