New Guy, New Eahora X7 Plus eBike!!

Kroehm1972

Local time
2:47 AM
What is going on peoples? I am brand new to the Ebike scene and brand new to the forums. I have only seen one thread about the brand of bike I have so I figured to introduce myself and share what I have. I'm a Field Engineer at Intel in Chandler AZ. and have been in Arizona for almost 4 years now. I dont get out much and I figured an eBike would be a great way to start exploring the trails around here while getting some exercise. I bought my bike off of Amazon and it took Eahora over 3 weeks to get the bike to me. It arrived yesterday, 12/07/2021 in an undamaged box and in perfect working order! So far I love it! Quality wise it seems to be a good unit. I will be changing the bike around a bit with new pedals, different handlebars and grips and eventually better forks. Thanks for having me!
IMG_1605.jpeg

IMG_1602.jpeg

So to answer your question, I like the bike itself but the collapsible handle bars were just awful! They felt cheap and were entirely too narrow which created confidence and handling issues. I wound up purchasing a set of Haro Baseline GT 4 pc BMX handle bars 9.5" rise, a decent quality stem, and some nicer tan grips. Some different pedals because my size 12 shoes were slipping off the folding set of original pedals and now the bike is simply wow! I need a Tan seat andI'll certainly be upgrading the front forks soon too. The new handle bars are really nice and it makes the bike feel more stable. It's coming along nicely and I'm quite pleased with it!
IMG_1737.JPG

I'm glad you found a replacement solution for those collapsible handle bars. Nice to know that you were able to fit a different handle bar stem on this ebike!

Back