New from Central Washington

S

Scotiez

Hey everyone, I am Scott, 62 years old, and I live in Central Washington. I received my 1st e bike (Radrover 6 plus) on July 23rd. As of today August 31 I have 398.8 miles on my bike. I ride almost everyday. I am originally from Grand Forks, ND which is all completely flat terrain. No need for an e bike in that area. I have lived in central Washington for 3 years now and it was impossible for me to ride my old bike here with the hills. I did some research on e bikes and decided to get one and try it out. So far I love it. Any way I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully I get many years worth of bike riding. Hello everyone.

Welcome Scotiez! I'm from Spokane, pretty close to where you are. I'm still looking for a good ebike and now have my eyes on the TENWAYS CGO800S. Tell us what you like about your Radrover 6 plus.

Welcome Scotiez! I'm from Spokane, pretty close to where you are. I'm still looking for a good ebike and now have my eyes on the TENWAYS CGO800S. Tell us what you like about your Radrover 6 plus.
You might want to consider a bike with gears as the one you spoke of here is a single speed and will not offer much help up the hills. Also with only a 36V 250W motor is on the very small size.

I did a lot of research before I bought my radrover 6 plus. I decided on this one because Rad Power bikes is the leading e bike seller in the country. They are based right here in washington, (Seattle). The Radrover 6 plus has 7 speeds, and a 750 watt battery. No problem getting up and down hills. It is a heavy bike but it hasn't been a problem for me. The only thing I wish is I had ordered the step though instead of the high step. It was shipped for free from Seattle to me and mostly assembled. I had to put on the front tire, handle bars, and the pedals, and air up the tires. I am going to get another bike from Rad power bikes for the other half, probably not the radrover but something smaller.

Back