new controller for velotric

johnek

Local time
12:46 PM
Have just completed changing my velotric discover controller to one that works normally rather than as a cruise control. Cost was about $200 with a kt controller, some adapters, new harness, display, brake levers (velotric uses old style 2 pin), headlamp. affordableebikes.ca
I really liked this bike except for the controller (typical to so many cheaper chinese bikes). took me 30 hours for the first one would take me 3 hours now (learning curve).

Which KT controller?

I am going to upgrade the motor and controller and the display on my Aventon Aventure with a bigger motor and
a sabvaton 45a controller.

It's pretty nice to tinker and make things like we want them to be huh?

Which KT controller?

I am going to upgrade the motor and controller and the display on my Aventon Aventure with a bigger motor and
a sabvaton 45a controller.

It's pretty nice to tinker and make things like we want them to be huh?
I just used a small kt as it would fit in the area for a controller. The bike is now worthwhile.

Have just completed changing my velotric discover controller to one that works normally rather than as a cruise control. Cost was about $200 with a kt controller, some adapters, new harness, display, brake levers (velotric uses old style 2 pin), headlamp. affordableebikes.ca
I really liked this bike except for the controller (typical to so many cheaper chinese bikes). took me 30 hours for the first one would take me 3 hours now (learning curve).
Glad that worked for you. Can you please supply a description of the kit? I have reached out to affordableebikes.ca but haven't received a response yet.

I am very interested in upgrading my wife's Velotric. I'm hoping to be able to lower the power for the individual PAS levels so i need a something with more configuration options.

Thanks for the info.

I’m also looking to reduce the speed on my Velotric Discover. It’s 8.6 mph on PAS 1. Would prefer around 5 mph. Does anyone have a solution?

Back