New build, new builder. What could possibly go wrong!?

Canyon

Local time
3:03 AM
I am in the process of converting my Electra Townie 7D with a Bafang Mid-Drive BBSO and 48V 17.5AH rear battery. While I am waiting for the parts to arrive I have a couple of things I need to change on the bike. The bike currently has the Shimano Revo twist shifter which I don't like for various reasons. Can anyone suggest a better shifter? I saw one on an E-Bike that mounted under the handlebars and was easy to shift with the thumb and I am hoping to find that one. Since this bike will be used extensively (I hope) at home and at Burning Man I would like some new grips as well. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Canyon

I am in the process of converting my Electra Townie 7D with a Bafang Mid-Drive BBSO and 48V 17.5AH rear battery. While I am waiting for the parts to arrive I have a couple of things I need to change on the bike. The bike currently has the Shimano Revo twist shifter which I don't like for various reasons. Can anyone suggest a better shifter? I saw one on an E-Bike that mounted under the handlebars and was easy to shift with the thumb and I am hoping to find that one. Since this bike will be used extensively (I hope) at home and at Burning Man I would like some new grips as well. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Canyon
I’m using an additional handle bar attachment

Back