New bike battery has a different base than my old batteries, where can I find parts?

Creegster

Local time
6:14 AM
Hi, I have a new electric bike (heybike), that I thought was the same as my old bike (addmotor). Well, the battery has a different base, as you can see in the photo. The new bike battery has a smaller base, so the 2 older batteries that still have life in them will not fit in the new bike. Where can I buy a replacement base for the 2 older batteries that will allow them to fit in the new bike? All I need is the plastic cap on the end of the batteries, and I should be all set.

Or maybe there is some sort of adapter or something?

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 9.59.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 9.59.37 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 113
Hi, I have a new electric bike (heybike), that I thought was the same as my old bike (addmotor). Well, the battery has a different base, as you can see in the photo. The new bike battery has a smaller base, so the 2 older batteries that still have life in them will not fit in the new bike. Where can I buy a replacement base for the 2 older batteries that will allow them to fit in the new bike? All I need is the plastic cap on the end of the batteries, and I should be all set.

Or maybe there is some sort of adapter or something?

Thanks for any help!
looks like your new base is special one. ,and your old bike addmotor case is normal ,and easy to purchase at some vendor at alibaba/alipress,thank you.

Where can I purchase a new case? I just need to replace that base on this battery, thanks

Back