New Battery Bags for Rad Rover 5/6 Batteries

maaab06

Local time
6:45 AM
Hello Guys, So I have few Rad Rover bikes and always wanted to have extra battery with me on my longer trips. The problem always was how to carry that extra battery. The case on Rad's website is not functional, so I contacted broadforkbags.com and ask them to develop one. And they did :).It took few months testing the fabrics, design and mounting options... and finally the bag is here. I do long rides on my bikes over 100 miles so I need the 2nd battery, but this bag is versatile you can attach to you your bike rack or use it as a storage bag. Also this bag can be attached on left or right side of the bike... I have had many, many bike bags made by many different companies, but none of them was to brilliant and easy to work with as Broadforkbags.com. If you looking for battery bag that has multiple uses including taking it with you on your rides.... You wont find better bag... I love mine... ( Iam ordering another one...) .
You should take a look - https://www.broadforkbags.com/store/p47/Spareebikebatterybag.html

I sure like that. Like the fact that it rides horizontal. I reckon it could be attached to a cargo rack , or is it Rad Rover specific
(I doubt). I've been experimenting with my panniers, and I just don't like the results with the exception the battery was isolated from road shock. I put lots of foam around it.
Thanks for posting.

I'm doing pretty much the same thing with a Stashers bag with a 17" V Volt battery on a Topeak rack.
Here's a pic I took when I first got the bag to see if it would work. Works a treat.
Stashers bag was $50 delivered.

IMG_0237.JPG

Back