New Aventon Aventure Review

Russ498

Local time
6:56 PM
I just took delivery of my new Aventure. My first impressions are that it's very very heavy but pedals easily. The build quality appears to be excellent. It rides like a dream and is smooth as glass. The shifters took a little bit of getting used to but function superbly. There is just a little bit of a lag when you start paddling before the motor kicks in but I quickly got used to that. My experience has only been on the pavement but I hope to get it off road very soon. All in all, the bike is bad to the bone.

Thanks for your review Russ, glad you're enjoying the Aventon Aventure. Do you have a photo you can share with everyone?

Glad you're happy now! Hope nothing breaks on your bike. We loved ours too until we found out what kind of company Aventon is when it comes to product support and warranty honoring. Our bikes have been broken more than working less than 6 months old, doesn't help it takes weeks for Aventon to respond let alone send a part.

Glad you're happy now! Hope nothing breaks on your bike. We loved ours too until we found out what kind of company Aventon is when it comes to product support and warranty honoring. Our bikes have been broken more than working less than 6 months old, doesn't help it takes weeks for Aventon to respond let alone send a part.
I bought mine at a local bike shop because of that specific reason, hopefully they will give me a better customer support.

Back