New 93 mile Rail Trail in Vermont

Sounds like a great trail. Thanks for sharing.d

I'm staring to compile a list of trails that my wife and I plan to ride in retirement. I'll add this one to the list. We live very close to the Coeur d'Alene Trail (72 miles long) in Idaho and have done that several times. We also are less than a quarter mile from the Centennial Trail in eastern Washington and I ride that in warm weather 2-3 times a week.

Do you have any other suggested trails?

Sounds like a great trail. Thanks for sharing.d

I'm staring to compile a list of trails that my wife and I plan to ride in retirement. I'll add this one to the list. We live very close to the Coeur d'Alene Trail (72 miles long) in Idaho and have done that several times. We also are less than a quarter mile from the Centennial Trail in eastern Washington and I ride that in warm weather 2-3 times a week.

Do you have any other suggested trails?
We spend most of out time on back roads, (gravel and dirt). Vermont has another Rail Trail that we enjoyed. The Island Line Trail begins in Burlington and goes to Grand Isle via a long causeway. It is a unique experience and you can get a good meal on Grand Isle before heading back. Here is a video that I put together last summer.

Back