Need to know the Barrel Plug Size to fit battery on Bee Cool Adventurer

TJHaze

Local time
7:51 PM
I recently broke the plug on my my stock charger. Rather than try and replace that I figured I would just upgrade to 3A charger. I did not want to pay $89 from the manufacturer so I got one on Amazon. All the necessary specs on the charger meet requirements minus the barrel plug (connector that goes into the battery). It came with a 2.1mm x 5.5mm plug but it does not fit the battery. I am trying to find a suitable adapter but for the life of me, I cannot find the specs for the required barrel plug anywhere on the internet. Please help. :(

Solder your old one to the line and cover it with electrical tape and shrink wrap. Monitor it for heat as you charge..

I recently broke the plug on my my stock charger. Rather than try and replace that I figured I would just upgrade to 3A charger. I did not want to pay $89 from the manufacturer so I got one on Amazon. All the necessary specs on the charger meet requirements minus the barrel plug (connector that goes into the battery). It came with a 2.1mm x 5.5mm plug but it does not fit the battery. I am trying to find a suitable adapter but for the life of me, I cannot find the specs for the required barrel plug anywhere on the internet. Please help. :(
If you find the right one, please post. Looks like to me that all manufacturers make there own.

Back