Need Swing Away e bike rack hitch for rear mount

Yonkk

Local time
2:24 AM
I am looking for a swing away e bike hitch. Any suggestions? I got a 2016 Ford transit connect with a 47 lbs. e-bike. I have a Hollywood bike rack I like with the wheels resting in 2 cradles.

Last edited:
I see you need an ebike rack that swings out the way for your vehicle. How about something like the Kuat Pivot which swings away to the side?

I have the Thule Easyfold which pivots up and out of the way when not in use, but not practical for your vehicle with the swinging rear doors.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I see you need an ebike rack that swings out the way for your vehicle. How about something like the Kuat Pivot which swings away to the side?

I have the Thule Easyfold which pivots up and out of the way when not in use, but not practical for your vehicle with the swinging rear doors.

I will have to look at Kuat Pivot 2-2" Swing Away That may fit my needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back