Need some help please (M866S display)

Hi, I have put in your settings and the bike goes great so many thanks for your help.
When I push the up arrow on the control next to the display and put it on boost I have an error that flashes on and off when I hit the throttle. Have you ever experienced this on your bike?
Regards
Steve

Hi, I have put in your settings and the bike goes great so many thanks for your help.
When I push the up arrow on the control next to the display and put it on boost I have an error that flashes on and off when I hit the throttle. Have you ever experienced this on your bike?
Regards
Steve
I havent had that error. Does it give you the error code?
For instance mine gives me an error 2 code which just means braking, more or less.. lol

Thank you for replying, it says boost when on pas 5, I guess that means max power.
The error writing on the display seems to flash on and off when using the throttle.
When I connected the motor wire’s to the controller the wheel went backwards!
Another member on here said to swap the wires around and that worked when I did it.
Have you ever had this problem when you put your kit together?

Thank you for replying, it says boost when on pas 5, I guess that means max power.
The error writing on the display seems to flash on and off when using the throttle.
When I connected the motor wire’s to the controller the wheel went backwards!
Another member on here said to swap the wires around and that worked when I did it.
Have you ever had this problem when you put your kit together?
No sir i sure havent had that problem.

Maybe buying a cheap Chinese kit is my downfall !
It seems to work and as it is my first ebike I have nothing to compare it to.
I hope you get an answer to your problem’s and sorry I can’t help.
Steve

As long as everything works and gets you from point A to point B then just saddle up and ride it mate :)

If you can save up any cash get another bicycle you feel comfortable on and try a mid drive kit. Be sure to figure out what ya want though, like torque sensor or cadence sensor stuff.

Seems you already have a battery so if you can afford a mid drive kit you might have the best of both worlds for you :)

I hope it all works out for ya mate,
Ride Safe! :cool:

HP

As long as everything works and gets you from point A to point B then just saddle up and ride it mate :)

If you can save up any cash get another bicycle you feel comfortable on and try a mid drive kit. Be sure to figure out what ya want though, like torque sensor or cadence sensor stuff.

Seems you already have a battery so if you can afford a mid drive kit you might have the best of both worlds for you :)

I hope it all works out for ya mate,
Ride Safe! :cool:

HP
Thank you for all your help.
Ride safe too.

Steve

Back