need program & wiring guide 72v chineese controller

dmac

Local time
3:00 AM
I am new, so please be kind & thanks in advance! I bought a cheap 72v 72amp sinewave controller but never got any documentation with it and can't seem to get any, anyway, it has a s-cord type usb port, have cable but have no idea what program it works 2with. The label on the front of the sealed style controller says
G-BLDC07H7
72V P/N C72V72A
Currents: 70A Slep. 50v
Suzhou GERUOSI Electric Co. LTD.

It's tan plastic on top & metal finned bottom has a 3 row pinout port (30 pins) next to a 6 pin halls port on left side a s-style usb port then the 5 screw down
phase/power screws (black yellow green blue red) that area is slightly raised up.

If anyone could help me with the wire assignments and what pc program it uses or might/can use, I'd be thankful!

I am new, so please be kind & thanks in advance! I bought a cheap 72v 72amp sinewave controller but never got any documentation with it and can't seem to get any, anyway, it has a s-cord type usb port, have cable but have no idea what program it works 2with. The label on the front of the sealed style controller says
G-BLDC07H7
72V P/N C72V72A
Currents: 70A Slep. 50v
Suzhou GERUOSI Electric Co. LTD.

It's tan plastic on top & metal finned bottom has a 3 row pinout port (30 pins) next to a 6 pin halls port on left side a s-style usb port then the 5 screw down
phase/power screws (black yellow green blue red) that area is slightly raised up.

If anyone could help me with the wire assignments and what pc program it uses or might/can use, I'd be thankful!
The seller can't help you with that information or at least give a contact at the factory? Buying on-line can be a challenge for sure, I always try to seek that kind of info before buying or buy from a known reliable source.

The seller can't help you with that information or at least give a contact at the factory? Buying on-line can be a challenge for sure, I always try to seek that kind of info before buying or buy from a known reliable source.
Thank you Hoggdoc, I have come to that conclusion myself, I also found that by opening the controller and looking at the board, most of the needed pinouts where labeled by abbreviations, such as VCC meaning voltage control circuit or controller powerup wire. I've since also learned that not all controllers label their boards this way, however, most are.

I hope this helps someone else out as it was a huge chore figuring it out myself.

Back