Need Help on wheel size

Link

Local time
2:27 AM
Thanks for being there. My name is Link I own a off road park. I have rode all kinds of bikes for about 65 yrs now and now getting into p.a.s. bikes now. I have owned a motorcycle shop for 50 yrs and now retired. Ok sometimes I feel like the wright brothers did. I need to learn about we're i can get a 170 frame. I bought a fat tire but the frame is wide we need to find out about the 170mm frame.

Thanks for being there. My name is Link I own a off road park. I have rode all kinds of bikes for about 65 yrs now and now getting into p.a.s. bikes now. I have owned a motorcycle shop for 50 yrs and now retired. Ok sometimes I feel like the wright brothers did. I need to learn about we're i can get a 170 frame. I bought a fat tire but the frame is wide we need to find out about the 170mm frame.
Most swingarms on fat tire bikes are 190 mm the hubs i have been order comes 170 mm. We have been making 10mm bushings for it but would like to find this frame.

Amazon or alibaba. I've seen them but no details. Not really into the whole fat tire thing. This is a common issue, though. "Dropout width" is what you are looking forl

Back